Adventures & disasters

the happily out-of-date adventures of Lesley

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Stonehenge and Windsor Castle











Today in jolly ol' England, we became the ultimate tourists and hopped on a tour bus for a daytrip to Windsor Castle, Stonehenge, and Bath.

Wish I had more pix of Windsor Castle, it had came with the package "tour", and I wasn't even interested in seeing it, I was more into the idea of Stonehenge and Bath. Well, guess what? I was impressed. I would have some pix to show if they had let us take any; you'll have to settle for this link, if you are interested:

http://www.royal.gov.uk

When we pulled up to Stonehenge it was a beautiful day. There was a double rainbow over the pasture and the sun was shining. Then, about 2 minutes into being there, the fastest storm I have ever been in swept across the sky. In about 30 seconds a freezing cold raining hailstorm was battering down on us! How authentic, non? A nice weird experience to have at one of the world's wonders. 40 minutes later as the bus was pulling away, it was bright and sunny again. :)

Cool.

www.stonehenge.co.uke




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home