Adventures & disasters

the happily out-of-date adventures of Lesley

Monday, October 16, 2006

Yes, on occasion I am productive

So, in addition to being a professional tourist, I am also working while dans Paris, sad, but true. I don't really blog about working, because I am way too excited to blog about the awesome adventures I am having in my spare time, but alas, me and the hubs do put in about 10 hours a day of hard labor, unfortunately. We gotz ta have the euros to buy all those baguettes, you know? Okay, enough of my trying to make you feel sorrow for me...poor baby, I know, I know.

So lately I have been finishing up the last bits and bobbles on Issue #2 of my comic book Screwtooth (published by www.Slavelabor.com - shameless advertising, thaz how I roll.) Anywhoooo...here is a picture of me in deadline madness. This happens frequently, and luckily, is usually not documented.

Also, I finished up my skull for:

***************
Top of the Dome III
@ crewest gallery
OPENING: nov. 4th
110 Winston St.
Los Angeles, CA 90013
(213) 627-8272 ph
***************

If ya'll in LA, please check it out, should be awesome.

Also in awesomeness, someone personalized the "ON STRIKE" bulletin posted to the Pompidou Centre this week. HAH! Right on, sister.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home